As a benefit for being an APCA Certificant, you may choose to use the APCA CME Bank to securely and conveniently store CMEs in MY APCA. You can upload CMEs that meet APCA CME requirements as well as other CMEs applicable to your credentials in other organizations.
Features of the APCA CME Bank Include:
• Secure online tool to electronically store CME information
• Quick and easy uploading system
• Ability to sort CME information by date, specialty and provider
• Easy print and reporting features
• Integrated online CME Audit- You may automatically pass any audit requirements if you have the minimum
required number of APCA-accepted CMEs .
CMEs earned from providers that participate in the tracker program are directly transferred from that provider. Please note that processing times will vary depending upon the participating organization. You must be a current member of the SDMS, ASE, and/or SVU for the CMEs to transfer.
• Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) - must be a member to have credits directly transferred to your ARDMS CME transcript
• Institute for Advanced Medical Education (IAME)
• American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) - must be a member to have credits directly transferred to your
ARDMS CME transcript
• Spectrum Health
• Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) -must be a member to have credits directly transferred to your ARDMS CME
•American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
We continue to explore CME reporting agreements with other APCA-approved CME providers to better serve you.
IMPORTANT! If you choose not to upload CMEs to the CME Bank and are selected for a CME audit, APCA will provide instructions on how to submit your CMEs.