The Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement and the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography have partnered with Credly to provide digital badges to our Certificants. These badges will enable our healthcare professionals to promote their achievements to employers and colleagues on various social media platforms.
What is a digital badge?
The badges are digital versions of APCA- or ARDMS awarded credentials, certifications and certificates. They act as a quick reference, offering the viewer a description of what was awarded, the steps taken to earn it, skills tied to the earner’s accomplishments and links to additional information about the badge and qualifications.
What are the benefits of digital badging?
- Share your badge on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Download your badge image and URL to embed in a resume, website or email signature
- Personalize your profile to highlight your strengths
Who is eligibile for a digital badge?
Active Certificants are eligible for digital badges. The badges are awarded as APCA and ARDMS awards the corresponding certification and/or certificate.
What is the process for claiming a badge?
Claiming an APCA or ARDMS digital badge is simple! After an APCA or ARDMS certification or certificate is awarded, the Certificant will receive an email from Credly's Acclaim platform with instructions on how to claim the badge:
- Click the link in the Welcome email from Acclaim.
- Create an account on Acclaim's website
- Confirm your account and claim your badge by selecting the link provided in the Welcome email from Acclaim.
How to share your badge
Now that you know how to claim your badge, learn how to share your badge through email, social media and on websites.