Please visit MY APCA to update your personal information to ensure your name and contact information are correct.
Any APCA Certificant, Applicant or Candidate who changes their name and/or address prior to taking an examination, must notify APCA immediately to eliminate potential complications during Pearson VUE exam entry.
For your security, address changes can only be made by logging into your MY APCA account.
How to make a name change:
- You can change your middle name by logging in to MY APCA and clicking on "Update or View my Profile."
- To change your first and last name,
- Submit your request to APCA
- Include a completed Name Change Request Form
- Provide legal documentation verifying the change of name
Supporting legal documentation required must include:
- Photocopy of a non-expired government issued photo identification with signature
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, or
- Photocopy of divorce decree, or
- Photocopy of name change decree
Your request and documentation may be uploaded through your MY APCA account, faxed to (301) 576-8578, scanned and emailed to NameChanges@APCA.org or mailed to:
Attn: Name Change
1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600
Rockville, MD 20852-1402
All documentation submitted must be legible. You can verify the change request through MY APCA within 48 business hours after the request is received in the APCA office.
APCA Mailing List Usage
APCA makes postal lists available for rental for carefully screened third-party offers such as continuing education, recruitment and other industry-related offers.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional mailings via the secure MY APCA site.
- Log on to MY APCA
- Click on "Update or View my Profile"
- Under "Notification Preferences" you can manage your APCA subscriptions
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from APCA notices concerning your status with APCA (i.e. renewal, CME audit, recertification, etc).