Did you miss the CME audit deadline as noted in the CME Audit Process information? You are eligible for CME Reinstatement if you submit the required CME documentation and pay the $150 CME audit reinstatement fee by August 1 of the current year. Otherwise, your certification(s) will be permanently revoked and:
- You will no lon ger be a Certificant of APCA;
- You cannot represent yourself as an APCA Certificant with regard to APCA or ARDMS certifications, including any misstatement of fact about being APCA-certified or ARDMS-certified in any specialty, to current or future employers or others;
- You will no longer be included in any listing of Directory of APCA Certificants;
- You can no longer display your APCA/ARDMS certification certificate(s); and
- You will not receive any of the standard APCA privileges and benefits.
Please note: As part of CME Reinstatement you must send copies of 40 APCA-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 30 CMEs or 80 APCA-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 60 CMEs. The CMEs must be earned within your three-year CME period and by the August 1 deadline. View APCA.org/CME to make sure you have the correct type of CMEs for your certifications.