The Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™) is part of the Inteleos™ family of Councils that also includes ARDMS®. Spun out of ARDMS in 2016 to meet the exclusive needs of physicians, the APCA Council already represents 20,000 physicians dedicated to continual learning and providing high-quality and compassionate patient care through certification. APCA joins ARDMS in furthering its long-standing mission of raising the global standards of excellence in healthcare and patient safety.
In January 2016, the APCA Council, led by physician volunteers, assumed oversight of the following certifications and examinations:
- RPVI®– Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation®
- PVI – Physicians’ Vascular Interpretation examination
- RMSK® – Registered in Musculoskeletal® sonography
- MSK – Musculoskeletal sonography examination
- CBCCT™ – Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography™
- CCT – Cardiovascular Computed Tomography examination
- CBCMR – Certification Board Of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- CMR – Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance examination
- CBNC™ – Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology™
- NC – Nuclear Cardiology examination
- RPVI – China™ – Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation in China™
- PVI – China – Physicians’ Vascular Interpretation- China examination
- Latin American Ultrasound Certificate Program
- Latin American Abdomen Ultrasound examination
- Latin American Obstetrics & Gynecology Ultrasound examination
- POCUS – Point-of-Care Ultrasound Academy
- POCUS Fundamentals Certificate
- POCUS Clinical Certificates
Meet our Governance Council Members.
The Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) and Registered in Musculoskeletal (RMSK) sonography APCA credentialing programs, as well as the RDMS, RDCS, RMSKS and RVT ARDMS credentialing programs, are accredited by ANSI to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17024 Standard for organizations that certify personnel.
Please click the following links to learn more about us: