The Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™) is part of the Inteleos™ family of Councils that also includes ARDMS®. Spun out of ARDMS in 2016 to meet the exclusive needs of physicians, the APCA Council already represents over 18,000 physicians and now also advanced care providers dedicated to continual learning and providing high-quality and compassionate patient care through certification. APCA joins ARDMS in furthering its long-standing mission of raising the global standards of excellence in healthcare and patient safety.
Since January 2016, the APCA Council, led by physician and advanced care provider volunteers, has assumed oversight of the following certifications and examinations:
- ABVM – American Board of Vascular Medicine Vascular Medicine Examination
- ABVM – American Board of Vascular Medicine Endovascular Medicine Examination
- CHIVA – A new program under development.
- CBCCT™ – Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography™
- CBCMR – Certification Board of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- CBNC™ – Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology™
- RMSK® – Registered in Musculoskeletal® Sonography
- MSK – Musculoskeletal sonography Examination
- RPVI®– Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation®
- PVI – Physicians’ Vascular Interpretation examination
- RPVI – China™ – Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation in China™
- PVI – China – Physicians’ Vascular Interpretation- China Examination
- Latin American Ultrasound Certificate Program
- Examen de Ultrasonido de Abdomen para América Latina
- Examen de Ultrasonido en Obstetricia y Ginecología para América Latina
- POCUS – Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy
- POCUS Fundamentals Certificate
- POCUS Clinical Certificates
Meet our Governance Council Members.
The Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) and Registered in Musculoskeletal (RMSK) sonography APCA credentialing programs, as well as the RDMS, RDCS, RMSKS and RVT ARDMS credentialing programs, are accredited by ANAB to the 17024 Standard for Personnel Certification Bodies set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Please click the following links to learn more about us: