Due to COVID-19, our staff is currently working remotely. So as to not delay the review of your application, please do not mail or fax in any application documents at this time. To upload application documents please log-in to your MY APCA account. Please visit the APCA COVID-19 page for additional details.
ABVM Certification Examination Sample Letters
- ABVM Vascular Medicine Training Verification Letter
- ABVM Endovascular Medicine Training Verification Letter
CBCCT Certification Examination Sample Letters
- Template for Training & Experience Verification Letter
- Template for Maintenance of Competency Letter (150 cases Level 2/75 cases ACR)
- International Training Letter
CBCCT Recertification Examination Sample Letters
CBNC Certification Examination Sample Letters
CBNC Recertification Examination Sample Letters
PVI Examination Sample Letters
Vascular interpretation experience option #1 letters
- Accredited residency/fellowship program letter
- Accredited residency/fellowship program with simulation cases letter
Vascular interpretation experience option #2 letters
Vascular interpretation experience option #3 letters
New 2020 ARDMS Physician Prerequisite Sample Letters – Effective January 6, 2020
Numbers Corresponding to the Sample Letters:
Letter(s) documenting clinical experience must include the following:
- Be an official letter with the address and telephone number indicated.
- Include the current date.
- Employment letters must indicate full-time or part-time training/experience AND must include the total number of paid clinical hours.
- State actual dates of employment or program – mm/dd/yyyy.
- Program completion letters must include the total number of hours in the program and state individually, the number of didactic and clinical hours in the program.
- Contain original signatures (stamped and/or computer generated signatures are not acceptable).
- Provide a physician’s medical license number or chief sonographer’s/technologist’s APCA/ARDMS certification
Note: Letters cannot be signed by a relative of the Applicant.