Sonographer-level Examination Application Sample Letters:
- Employer Sample Letter
- Program Completion Sample Letter
- Residency Fellowship Completion Sample Letter
CBCCT Certification Examination Sample Letters
- Template for Training & Experience Verification Letter
- Template for Maintenance of Competency Letter (150 cases Level 2/75 cases ACR)
- International Training Letter
CBCCT Recertification Examination Sample Letters
CBNC Certification Examination Sample Letters
CBNC Recertification Examination Sample Letters
PVI Examination Sample Letters
Vascular interpretation experience option #1 letters
- Accredited residency/fellowship program letter
- Accredited residency/fellowship program with simulation cases letter
Vascular interpretation experience option #2 letters
Vascular interpretation experience option #3 letters
Patient Log (All Certifications):
Numbers Corresponding to the Sample Letters:
Letter(s) documenting clinical experience must include the following:
- Be an official letter with the address and telephone number indicated.
- Include the current date.
- Employment letters must indicate full-time or part-time training/experience AND must include the total number of paid clinical hours.
- State actual dates of employment or program – mm/dd/yyyy.
- Program completion letters must include the total number of hours in the program and state individually, the number of didactic and clinical hours in the program.
- Contain original signatures (stamped and/or computer generated signatures are not acceptable).
- Provide a physician’s medical license number or chief sonographer’s/technologist’s APCA/ARDMS certification
Note: Letters cannot be signed by a relative of the Applicant.