Applicants must provide documentation of having performed and interpreted 150 clinical cardiac CT (contrast) cases in the last 36 months prior to application
Applicants must provide documentation of having met a minimum of 150 contrast cardiac CT cases performed and interpreted within the prior 36 months in Category A (minimum of 50) or A1 (maximum of 100).
For Category A the Applicant is attesting that he/she:
- Was physically present while scanning took place and during image reconstruction; scan acquisition personally witnessed;
- Reviewed the contrast CT angiographic images and contrast morphology using a CT workstation; scan data independently manipulated and interpreted; and
- Arrived at a diagnosis and performed a complete interpretation
For Category A1 the Applicant is attesting that he/she:
- Reviewed the contrast CT angiographic images and contrast morphology on video using a CT workstation; and
- Scan acquisition witnessed via a recording (digital media, online which the recording includes the patient preparation and CT planning, acquisition and reconstruction)
In making application and signing the application agreement statement, Candidates understand if they are audited, they will be required to provide specific details on the cases to which they attest as part of their application.
*Please use Internet Explorer to view the template below
Documentation to Verify Maintenance of Competency
Recertification Applicants may now attest to their own Maintenance Cases. CBCCT provides a Recertification Maintenance Attestation template which can be used to document this requirement. This letter must be dated and printed on the author’s organizational letterhead and can be found under the Recertification Forms and Templates menu option.