Did you miss the CME audit deadline? You are eligible for CME Reinstatement if you submit documentation and pay the $150 CME audit reinstatement fee by August 1 of the current year. Otherwise, your certification(s) will be permanently revoked and:
- You will no lon ger be a Certificant of APCA;
- You cannot represent yourself as an APCA Certificant with regard to APCA or ARDMS certifications, including any misstatement of fact about being APCA-certified or ARDMS-certified in any specialty, to current or future employers or others;
- You will no longer be included in any listing of Directory of APCA Certificants;
- You can no longer display your APCA/ARDMS certification certificate(s); and
- You will not receive any of the standard APCA privileges and benefits.
Please note: As part of CME Reinstatement you must send copies of 40 APCA-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 30 CMEs or 80 APCA-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 60 CMEs. The CMEs must be earned within your three-year CME period and by the August 1 deadline. View APCA.org/CME to make sure you have the correct type of CMEs for your certifications.