Thank you for helping us celebrate Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month. We received many submissions and our winners have been notified. See some of the photos below.
Every October, the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA) joins its companion Council, the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®) and many other organizations that celebrate Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM). MUAM is a joint effort of the Society for Diagnostic and Medical Sonography (SDMS), American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS), and Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU).
This year, we are celebrating MUAM with a photo submission campaign. Find important information about this year’s photo campaign below:
Who can participate?
- You must be an active APCA Certificant.
How do I enter the random drawing?
- Take a photo of yourself and/or your colleagues celebrating ultrasound awareness month.
- Share the photo on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter) and use the hashtag #MUAMAPCA21.
- Submit your photo to APCA by October 31, 2021.
What is the criteria for the photo?
You must follow all of the rules, in order for your photo to be considered for this year’s random drawing. The photo you submit should:
- Celebrate ultrasound awareness
- Demonstrate creativity and originality
- Be engaging and eye-catching
- Not include personal information or images of patients
What will the winner of the random drawing win?
- $500 gift card
If you have questions, please reach out to us at communications.APCA@inteleos.org.
"*" indicates required fields